TO ALL OUR VALUED GUESTS,
The Negril Tree House Resort is happy to welcome you back and will be reopening on July 4, 2020.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our utmost priority and we have made changes to our operating procedures, guided by requirements of the Jamaican Government and the Ministry of Health & Wellness to mitigate the spread of Covid -19. We are still ‘the place to be on the beach’.
Some of these new protocols are as follows:
Arrival at the resort:
- Upon arrival at the resort you will be greeted by our Security personnel wearing the required
PPE who will direct you to our Lobby area. At the lobby the Bellman will greet you and assist
you with your luggage.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and all guests’ temperature will be checked with a contactless
thermometer upon arrival at the hotel.
- The Front Office Agent and Bellman will be wearing the appropriate PPE (masks, gloves and face
- Floor markers will be installed in the lobby area to maintain physical distancing.
- All guests are required to wear a mask in all public spaces.
- Warm smiles and nods will replace hugs, handshakes and kissing.
- Front Office and Lobby area will be sanitized frequently and between arrivals.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed in strategic positions around the property.
- Luggage trolley will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Luggage will be sanitized upon arrival.
- At check-in , please advise the front desk agent if daily housekeeping services are required.
- Guest should not be in the room while it is being cleaned.
- Only registered Guests will be allowed in rooms or on the room patios. Visitors must stay in the
- At check-out keys are to be placed in the key box at the Front Desk.
Dining at the Resort:
- Guests dining in the restaurant will be required to do temperature checks.
- Seating in the Restaurant will be arranged in accordance with the social distancing
- Floor markers to be installed in these areas to maintain social distancing.
- For lunch at the grill, chairs will be arranged 6ft apart maintaining the social distancing
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized after each use.
- Check holders will be sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer dispenser will be placed at all entrance of the restaurant.
- All hand wash stations will be equipped with liquid soap dispensers.
- Maximum Capacity : 2 persons.
- Reservations must be made at the Front Desk.
- The seating arrangement on the beach and the swimming pools will be adjusted in accordance
with the Ministry Of Health and Wellness guidelines of at least 6ft apart to maintain social
- We recommend that guests shower before using the pool and Jacuzzi.
- All equipment such as boats, paddles, etc will be sanitized before and after each excursion.
- Beach chairs will be properly sanitized after each use.
Going off Property:
- We recommend that guests wear masks and maintain social distancing when off property.
- We recommend that guests take with them hand sanitizer and always sanitize after touching
- Drivers will be required to reduce their carrying capacity per trip. Buses will now be required to
carry seventy percent (70%) of their total seating capacity to allow for proper social distancing
to be maintained.
- Drivers will sanitize their buses after each trip.
- Drivers will provide Hand Sanitizer for all guests boarding their buses.
- Drivers will be required to wear mask and equip their buses with step on bins.
- Guests are required to wear a mask.
- Guests will be required to maintain social distancing while queuing.
- We recommend that guests’ use the service of our drivers because our drivers will follow strict
protocols established by the Ministry Of Health and Wellness with regards to cleaning and
sanitizing their vehicles.
PROTOCOL FOR SUSPECTED GUESTS CASES OF THE COVID-19
Isolation room will be provided preferably on the ground floor, this will be used as a temporary quarantine room for any suspected symptomatic guest whose registered room is not located on the ground floor.
Frontline staff including Housekeepers, who might come into close contact with these guests before the Ministry of Health is contacted, will be properly informed of the protocols in place including use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
If there is a guest displaying symptoms suggestive of the Corona Virus with a recent history of travel to one of the countries with suspected cases, the hotel will make immediate contact with Public Health Officials who will then take control of the situation, while the guest remains quarantined in his/her room.
Should you have any specific questions regarding your booking, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whats App 305-484-0627.
Please stay safe and healthy.